When Can I Race?
We have bracket racing almost every Sunday April 23rd through October 22nd.
When don't we have a Sunday bracket race?
- Sunday, May 28th we have an Import Race going on.
- Sunday, August 27th we are closed.
- Sunday, September 24th will be part of the Nostalgia Drags event.
Do you offer any events where I can race all weekend?
- June 2nd-4th
- July 7th-9th
- September 1st-3rd
How will those three events work?
On Friday, we will have our Aeroquip Heads Up race. Some of you may qualify to race in our Open Comp. Check out our Heads Up rules to see if you do. If you don't, you can still come out Friday and enjoy the show. We will be offering a discounted spectator rate to the Heads Up event when you purchase your weekend race entries. Saturday morning we will open up the gates at 10 AM and start with time trials at 11 AM. During second round of time trials, we will have a dial for dollars option. After we complete the bracket race or are close to completed with the main race on Saturday, we will have a Gamblers Race at night along with a pit vehicle race. Sunday morning we will proceed with our usual Sunday points program. In June and July, the races are part of the main points series. In September, it will be the first race of the Fall Mini Series.
Other than those three weekend races, do I have any chance to race outside of Sundays?
- June 9th-11th: Detroit Dragway Reunion. Friday night will be parking, testing, and a Gamblers Race. Saturday will have Box, No Box, Sportsman, and a couple more specific classes. You do not have to be a "nostalgia car" to race at this event. Anyone is welcome. Sunday will be a non-points race on June 11th.
- July 1st-2nd: Ford Frenzy will include a Nostalgia class on Saturday where any make is welcome as long as the car is 1990 or older. Sunday will be a points race.
- July 22nd-23rd: Michigan Mopar will include a Nostalgia class on Saturday where any make is welcome as long as the car is 1990 or older. Sunday will be a points race.
- September 22nd-24th: Nostalgia Drags. Friday will be parking, testing, and a Gamblers Race at night. Saturday will be two time trials with dial for dollars option during the second time trial. After the two time trials, we will have a separate Gamblers Race on Saturday evening. Sunday, we will have one time trial for new entries only then start the main event eliminations. There will be first round buy backs.