Frequently Asked Questions
At Milan Dragway our main goal is to provide you with a safe and enjoyable day at our track. Please take a minute to read over our drag strip gate policies so you can prepare in advance for what is permitted and prohibited. If you have any additional questions please check out our FAQ section or contact us at 734-439-7368. Thank you for helping us to provide everyone with an enjoyable experience at our track!
- Coolers (no glass or alcohol)
- Binoculars, scanners, headsets, and cameras
- Seat cushions and seat backs
- All items brought through the gates are subject to be searched.
Prohibited Items:The following may NOT enter the admission gates or be left in or around the gate area:
- Firearms, fireworks, sharp objects or weapons of any kind are strictly prohibited.
- No alcohol or drugs (unless prescribed by a medical physician and medically necessary).
- No glass containers of any kind will be permitted.
- No glass containers
- Pets that are not on a leash
- Lewd behavior and language will not be tolerated
Below is a list of things to help you out on what to bring and what to make your visit to more enjoyable.
Comfortable shoes - Many events involve walking so you will want to wear comfortable shoes!
Sunscreen - Protect yourself from the summer rays! (Rocky’s Pit Stop also carries Sunscreen)
Earplugs - Protect your hearing during the event. (Rocky’s Pit Stop also carries earplugs)
Cooler - No glass bottles or alcohol are allowed. ( We do sell a variety of alcoholioc beverages)
Food - You are able to bring in food and snacks with you into the events.
Cash - While there are ATM's for many events, it is a good idea to have cash for purchases.
Cell phone - There are no pay phones at the facility so be sure to bring your cell phone.
Sweatshirts - Temperatures cool off quickly when the sun goes down so be sure to bring an extra layer or head on down to Rocky’s Pit Stop which also carries Sweatshirts, T-shirts, hats, etc...
ChapStick - Being in the sun and wind can take a toll on your lips so be sure to bring a stick of ChapStick. (Rocky’s Pit Stop also carries chapstick)