Upcoming Event Flyers
For more information
call us at (734)439-7368
Saturday, April 26th
Washtenaw Community College
High School/College Nationals
FRIDAY MAY 2nd
Aeroquip Friday Night
Heads Up Series
Saturday, May 10th &
Sunday, May 11th
Drag Racing 101
Rocky's Pit Stop
Rocky's carries all blends of VP for
your fuel needs and they are located right here at Milan
You can also pick up the latest Milan Dragway and NHRA t-shirts, sweatshirts and hats.
We at the LaFontaine, in the greater Detroit area look forward
to serving all your automotive needs and we hope that we can help
you with your next new or pre-owned Ford - Chevy - Cadillac - Buick
- GMC - Nissan - Chrysler - Jeep - Dodge - RAM - Toyota - Scion -
Hyundai - Kia purchase. We have helped customers from Sterling
Heights, Rochester Hills, Livonia, MI with their car, truck and SUV
needs and we look forward to helping you."
....and it doesn't stop there! Not only can you buy your next vehicle with Lafontaine, but Lafontaine Performance Center is also the largest GM Performance Parts dealer in Michigan! They have the largest inventory in the area, including the popular GM crate engines. Call the parts experts to help you today.
No ET Grudge guys come and be a part of an event like no other! We are featuring two classes at the event for the grudge racers. 29.5 No Bars Grudge Shootout and True Street Grudge Shootout. See rules and information below.
29.5 No Bars Grudge Shootout - $250 to enter and $3000 to win based on 8 cars. This will be an 8 car field only. You must lock in for this race before the event. Once the spots are gone…They're gone!!! Call the office 734-439-7368 or email email@example.com.
29.5 No Bars Grudge Shootout Rules:
29.5 No Bars Grudge Shootout Car Rules
True Street Grudge Shootout is a free race entry with a $1,000 to win purse and trophy. You must register in advance for this class and meet the below rules by August 4th. To enter please email firstname.lastname@example.org your name, city, state, email, phone number, description of your car, and a picture of the car. This is an 8 car maximum field. Who will be the King of True Street?
True Street Grudge Shootout Rules:
True Street Grudge Shootout Car Rules:
1. All cars must be street legal i.e. current plates, tags, insurance
2. All tires must be DOT approved, maximum size of 315/60R15 drag radial, no slicks,
3. No wheelie bars
4. Any power adder is welcome
5. All cars will go on a 10 mile drive before racing to prove streetablity, we are looking for the fastest car that has the ability to drive to and from the track.
6. No times will be displayed, no time slips will be given. Win light only.
7. Must be a stock chassis car, no tube chassis cars are allowed. (Cages for safety are allowed)