RESCHEDULED: Aeroquip Heads Up Friday, OCTOBER 12th

Today, Friday, October 5th’s, Aeroquip Heads Up Race has been postponed until next Friday, October 12th. This decision was based upon the fact that rain seems unavoidable today. When discussing the rain along with other factors like the temperature and dew point with Kurt Johnson of Total Venue Concepts, we feel that racing today would not be reasonable with any amount of rain. To keep racers safe and give fans the best show possible, we have decided to move the event to next Friday when we hope to give the program and put on the show we had planned for today.


For next week’s schedule, we will be adding on another Rocky’s Rental on Thursday, October 11th followed by Aeroquip Heads Up on Friday, October 12th.


We look forward to having Kurt Johnson here with us again to help the racers go fast and the spectators see a top notch show.